LASER (Laboratory for Software Engineering and Reliability) is a research lab of the Institute of Computing at UNICAMP. Involving both theoretical and applied research, the LASER is interested in topics having a high impact on the Software and Systems Engineering research communities, as well as their application and transference to Industry.
- Software Architecture
- Experimental Software Engineering
- Continuous Software Engineering (Agile and Lean)
- Model-Driven Engineering
- Performance and Dependability Evaluation
- Verification & Validation
- Fault-tolerant/Resilient Systems